(Friday, November 02, 2007 @ 10:42 pm)
Everybody, shake your butts now!After saying "
goodbye Daddy!",
to.. of course my Dad,
I went to buy sweets & meet
Kukubean & Kukutong.
Chatted & all.
Until around 8.20am,
we
walked to school together.
Oh ya!
i phoned
Kukuqi early in the morning.
Im
kind, cos i managed to wake her up,
though she
need not go to school today!
Had English lessons.
We did
sentence structuring.
& it wasn't easy at all.
Next was Social Studies.
We were given worksheets on
comparison qns.
Last period was Physics.
I thought
Mr Ng would shout at us,
but in the end he didn't.
& i can say that he's got
good temper.
Learnt about Thermal Energy.
Immediately after that,
we got
First Aid lesson.
Well,
i really hope that for the next training,
all of us will have a great time learning.
I think the nursings
enjoyed.
But for the Ambulances,
from their attitudes,
i can see that some of them weren't interested.
So i hope that there'll be improvements. [:
Everything ended at 3.30pm.
Took bus with
Je Je Jerald & discussed about bbq stuffs.
Got home & slept till the evening.
Mum, Dad & i then went Still Rd for dinner.
The food was yummy!
Next, we went Geylang Senai.
Shopped for
snacks!
Dad & i were grabbing them,
like as though
Chinese New Year is approaching in a few days time.
Mum then was the one stopping us.
After that,
we went to buy Tutu Kueh.
& home
sweeeeeet home.
/Somehow,
emo starts.
I wonder why.