(Wednesday, December 12, 2007 @ 9:31 pm)
Mummy didn't wash my jeans. ):
&so i went school with pants.
Had training.
The attendance was not bad this time.
&&&&& i
slipped while demonstrating a punishment.
sososososososososo malu.
After lunch,
we had a few rounds of Handiplast.
Terence Sir came for a visit!
Had punishments together,
especially jumping jacks yo.
&
Peiming's mouse is growing bigger, bigger, day by day.
Hahahahahahahhaaa.
Training ends rather end today.
Went Mac for some light snacks,
&Terence Sir told us some
eerie ghost stories.
Took bus home around 7.
*
I feel so
guilty.
I feel so
guilty.
I feel so
guilty.
I feel so
guilty.
I feel so
guilty.
I feel so
guilty.
I feel so
guilty.
I feel so
guilty.
I feel so
guilty.
I feel so
guilty.
It's my
responsibility to train them.
Train them till a
remarkable standard.
But i didn't.
They didn't make it too.
Is it the
matter of time?
Neither of us want them to be disband.
It will
only break all our hearts into pieces. ):